What is the Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace?
Tucked into the center of Caesars Palace’s Roman empire is a Japanese-themed boutique hotel that provides a luxurious and relaxing escape from Las Vegas’ nonstop action. Co-owned by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and partners like actor Robert De Niro, Nobu Hotel is a hidden gem of sorts. Upon entering, visitors will be forgiven for thinking they’ve walked into a small forest. That’s because the lobby is created entirely with hand-carved blocks of wood from three different types of trees.
Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace Details
- Number of Rooms 181.
- Casino No, but Caesars Palace’s 129,000-square-feet casino is just steps away.
- Race & Sports Book No, but there is a 250-seat race and sports book at Caesars Palace.
- Restaurants Nobu Hotel boasts the world’s largest Nobu Restaurant and Lounge. Caesars Palace has the following dining options: Bacchanal Buffet, Beijing Noodle #9, Central Michel Richard, Cypress Street Marketplace, Empress Court, Guy Savoy, Hyakumi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Mesa Grill, Munch, Old Homestead Steakhouse, Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro, Rao’s, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill and Serendipity 3. The Forum Shops at Caesars has additional restaurants: Trevi, La Salsa, Max Brenner, Chocolate by a Bald Man , P.J. Clarke’s, The Palm, Planet Hollywood, Spago, The Cheesecake Factory, Il Mulino, Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Sushi Roku and Cafe Della Spiga. Carmine’s will open in spring 2013.
- Entertainment No. However, several big-name visiting headliners and live music can be found at Caesars Palace, including Celine Dion and Shania Twain, who headline at The Colosseum. The circus-style show Absinthe takes place in front of Caesars Palace, and British singing sensation Matt Goss appears in The Gossy Room at Cleopatra’s Barge.
- Nightlife There’s a large bar area in Nobu Restaurant and Lounge. In Caesars Palace, guests receive complimentary VIP access to PURE nightclub. Other nightlife venues at Caesars Palace include Shadow Bar, Cleopatra’s Barge, the Seahorse Lounge, the Galleria Bar and Numb Bar & Frozen Cocktails.
- Attractions No, but there’s the free Fall of Atlantis show and aquarium inside The Forum Shops at Caesars.
- Pool No, but guests do have private access to Caesars Palace’s eight Roman-style pools that comprise the Garden of the Gods complex. During the spring and summer months, Caesars Palace also opens the adults-only Venus Pool Club.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment No, but guests have complimentary access to the 5,500-square-foot fitness center at Qua Baths & Spa in Caesars Palace.
- Spa No, but the 50,000-square-foot Qua Baths & Spa is located in Caesars Palace. It offers multiple types of massages and services in its 51 treatment rooms. Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck is also located next door to the spa.
- Shops No, but more than 160 restaurants and shops can be found in The Forum Shops at Caesars. There are also upscale shops in the Appian Way, a hallway that runs next to Nobu Hotel.
Wedding Services No, but there are chapels in Caesars Palace that offer a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms No, but convention facilities (including several major ballrooms) are available at Caesars Palace.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes. Guests enjoy 24-hour access to Nobu’s special in-room dining menu.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Hot tea welcome service, exclusive Nobu Hotel/Caesars Palace app, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, complimentary valet parking, wake-up calls and turndown service.
- Parking Garage No, but there is a a five-story parking garage at Caesars Palace.
- Free Parking Complimentary valet and covered parking.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No, but shuttle service to and from the airport are available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip No, the hotel is already located on the Strip.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. The maximum occupancy varies for suites.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace has a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access (at Caesars Palace) for two people per day.
- Daily in-room internet access for one device.
- All local calls.