What is the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa?
Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa is a true gem on the northwest side of Las Vegas. Set near breathtaking Red Rock Canyon, it’s located about 10 miles west of the Strip on Charleston Boulevard — just off the Las Vegas Beltway. Among the most elegant and yet most natural hotels (in terms of desert-inspired architecture), this 800-room property features materials like stunning crystals, exotic woods and red sandstone. Lovely water features also abound here. Offering the warmth and charm not usually found in large resorts, Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa is known for its attentive service. Each guest room is spacious, starting at 515 square feet, and comes with a wealth of amenities: Egyptian cotton linens, down duvets and pillows, a 42-inch flat-screen television, a Bose Wave radio with an MP3 docking station, a fully stocked minibar and an in-room safe. Plus, the bathroom boasts Calcutta marble, a deep soaking tub, a separate shower and a 15-inch LCD TV. Luxury, presidential and villa suites are available that take comfort to new heights. From all of the rooms and suites, there are sweeping views of the city and Red Rock Canyon.
Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa Details
- Number of Rooms 816 rooms and suites.
- Casino Yes, an 87,000-square-foot casino. There are 60 table games offering blackjack, roulette, baccarat and craps as well as 3,000 slot and video poker machines. Other amenities include a keno lounge, a high-limit room, a 20-table smoke-free poker room and a 600-seat bingo room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes. The 206-seat race and sports book boasts a 96-foot video wall.
- Restaurants Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa has the following dining options: Grand Café, Feast Buffet, Hachi, LBS: A Burger Joint, Pink’s Hot Dogs, T-Bones Chophouse, Terra Rossa Italian Restaurant, Yard House, Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, a food court and the seasonal Sandbar Poolside Café.
- Entertainment Entertainment includes concerts and events at the Sandbar Pool Backyard outdoor venue, performers like Zowie Bowie in Rocks Lounge and movies in a 16-screen cinema.
- Nightlife Yes. Along with the Rocks Lounge, bars include the Onyx Bar and Lucky Bar.
- Attractions Yes, Red Rock Lanes, a 72-lane bowling center.
- Pool Yes, a three-acre complex featuring private poolside cabanas, 2 poolside bars and a poolside cafe.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes.
- Spa The Spa and Salon at Red Rock offers treatments from around the world in 23 serene treatment rooms. Indoor/outdoor couples suites are available. The facility also has a full-service salon, a state-of-the-art fitness area, a movement studio, a boxing ring, and a lap pool with three outdoor cabanas. Outdoor recreational activities are offered through its Adventure Spa.
- Shops Yes.
- Wedding Services Yes. Wedding-planning specialists are available to help design unique and wonderful ceremonies, receptions and honeymoons.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes. There’s a 94,00-square-foot facility offering meeting, convention and banquet space to accommodate groups from 15 to 1,500 people.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service, room service, wake-up calls and safety deposit boxes.
- Parking Garage Yes.
- RV Park Yes.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Yes. The resort offers guests a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. The airport shuttle picks up and drops off outside of baggage claim. Contact Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa for the shuttle’s exact drop-off and pick-up times.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip Yes. The resort offers guests a complimentary shuttle to and from the Las Vegas Strip. Contact Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa for the shuttle’s exact drop-off and pick-up times.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 11 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. Red Rock Resort does not permit any bulk beverage or beverage containers on property.
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa has a $24.99 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Wired and wireless high-speed in-room internet
- Unlimited local and 800 calls
- Fitness center access
- Daily local newspaper
- Shoe shine service
- Airport shuttle service