What is the Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel and Casino?
Experience the fun and excitement of Brazil at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Located just minutes west of the famed Las Vegas Strip, on Flamingo Road, it’s a perfect location if you want to be close to all the action and major attractions in Las Vegas. Plus, the Rio itself comes packed with shops, theaters, bars and restaurants. The hotel has a vibrant atmosphere with brightly colored carpeting, signage and décor that will make it seem as if you’ve arrived in the middle Carnival season.
- Number of Rooms 2,563.
- Casino Yes, more than 100,000 square feet. Casino games include blackjack, Caribbean Stud poker, craps, keno, Let It Ride, pai gow, roulette, slots, baccarat, Megabucks, Super Megabucks and 1,200 slot and video poker machines.
- Race & Sports Book Yes, a 170-seat race and sports book, equipped with nearly 100 televisions, including six giant screens.
- Restaurants The Rio has the following dining options: All-American Bar & Grille, Búzios, Martorano’s, Carnival World Buffet, KJ Dim Sum & Seafood Chinese Restaurant, Royal India Bistro, Entertainment Live entertainment includes: Penn & Teller, Chippendales, the topless revue X Rocks, headline entertainers and the MJ Live (Tribute to Michael Jackson) appears in the Crown Theater.
- Nightlife I-Bar, Flirt Lounge and VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub.
Attractions No, but VooDoo Zip Line, a thrilling zip ride, will open this winter.
- Pool Yes, four pools, one with a sand bottom, and five Jacuzzis.
Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, a complete fitness facility features Cybex training equipment, free weights, treadmills, stationary bikes and StairMasters.
- Spa Yes, the Rio Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has Michael’s, a full-service salon.
- Shops Inspired by a Northern Italian village, the village features ornate architecture, including Italian marble and sandstone from around the world. Specialty shops include Viva Vegas, Cashman’s Photo Magic, Diamonds International, Elegant Pretenders, Field of Dreams, Kid Vegas, Rio & Logo Shop, Roland’s Boutique, the Wine Cellar Tasting Room, Higuchi, Fortune Cookie, Paradise Island Wear, La Valiza, The Masquerade Store, Vegas Flags, Chippendales store, Harley-Davidson and Landau.
- Wedding Services No, but guests may opt for a wedding ceremony in one of the banquet rooms.
- Business Center Yes.
- Convention Rooms Yes, 160,000 square feet.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes.
- Pets Allowed Yes. Dogs 50 pounds and under are allowed. A maximum of two dogs are allowed. You must book the special pet room category. There is a refundable deposit. Deposit will be refunded pending no damages.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Beauty salon, guest services, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, the hotel has two parking garages and open air parking.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip Yes. Picks up at Harrah’s. No scheduled pick-up times (average wait about 30 minutes). Departs the Rio. No scheduled departure times. Hours 10 a.m. to midnight Sun.-Thurs.; 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. An extra person charge is applied for more than two guests in a room (even if the additional guest is a child).
- Incidental Charges Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee Rio has a $20.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center admission for two people per day.
- Daily in-room internet access for one device.
- All local calls.