What is the Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino?
Located east of the Strip, you can mosey on down Flamingo Road and be at Silver Sevens in minutes. It’s is also just a short ride from McCarran International Airport — and a complimentary shuttle takes and picks up guests there. Free shuttle service is also available to and from the Strip. (Note: For a detailed schedule of departures and pickups, contact the front desk.) Although the exterior resembles an old mining town, this resort delivers contemporary style. Rooms, at prices which are not rough on the wallet, include a 42-inch plasma TV with cable service, a telephone with voicemail, an iron and ironing board, a hair dryer and wireless internet access (for an added charge). Rollaway beds, cribs and refrigerators are available upon request.
Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino Details
- Number of Rooms 325.
- Casino Yes, the casino has about 1,000 slot and video poker machines including Megabucks, Wheel of Fortune and many more. The casino has live table games and a bingo room.
- Race & Sports Book Yes.
- Restaurants Silver Sevens has the following dining options: S7 Buffet and Sterling Spoon Cafe.
- Entertainment Silver Sevens requires a credit card deposit for incidental charges. The credit card or debit card will be authorized for at least $100 for a room deposit. These funds may not be available for up to 10 days.
- Nightlife There is a sports bar and the Corona Cantina. Several bars and the Hard Rock Hotel are also just a short stroll away.
- Attractions No.
- Pool Yes, a pool and an outdoor spa.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes, there is a 24-hour fitness center.
- Spa No.
- Shops A gift shop, a convenience store, a wine and spirits shop and a smoke shop.
- Wedding Services No.
- Business Center No.
- Convention Rooms No.
- Child-care Facilities No.
- Room Service Yes, available 24 hours.
- Pets Allowed No.
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel Amenities Maid and luggage service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage Yes, a 500 car parking garage.
- RV Park No.
- Shuttle Service to the airport Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport is available for Silver Sevens’ guests only. The shuttle generally departs the hotel every hour on the hour between 4 a.m. and midnight. (This schedule is subject to change. Contact an associate at the front desk for more details.)
- Shuttle Service to the Strip Yes. Shuttles depart the resort for the Strip at 10:30 a.m. and at 3:30, 8:30 and 11:30 p.m. (This schedule is subject to change. See an associate at the front desk for more details.)
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 3 p.m.
- Check-out Time 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21 years.
- Policies Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
Incidental Charges Silver Sevens requires a credit card deposit for incidental charges. The credit card or debit card will be authorized for at least $100 for a room deposit. These funds may not be available for up to 10 days.
- Resort Fee Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino has a $3.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Scheduled shuttle service to and from McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip.
- Access to the fitness center.
- Computer access (located next to room 2250).
- Boarding pass printing (pick up at Guest Services when printed on the computer in the fitness center).
- Copy / fax services at the Guest Services center.
- Coffee coupons valid at the hotel gift shop (one per person per day).
- Wireless internet access at the Corona Cantina.