What’s The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa?
Located about 20 miles southeast of the Las Vegas Strip, The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers elegant relaxation with a beautiful view of a manmade lake. In fact, this resort does the impossible. It melds seamlessly into the landscape and, considering the ruggedly beautiful tableau surrounding it, that’s some feat. Located on the shores of Lake Las Vegas — a private adjunct of Lake Mead — The Westin Lake Las Vegas is a 3,600-acre retreat that combines luxury with the peace and quiet of a desert oasis. With 493 rooms, the resort feels less harried than the 3,000-room megaresorts in the city, and the exclusivity is reflected in the Mediterranean-themed architecture — like the giant, two-story windows that look out from nearly every public area.
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa Details
- Number of Rooms 493.
- Casino No.
- Race & Sports Book No.
- Restaurants The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has the following dining options: Marssa, Rick’s Cafe and the poolside SandsaBar & Grill. Marrakesh Express offers fresh-baked pastries and beverages.
- Entertainment No.
- Nightlife Yes, the Arabesque Lounge is the perfect place for drinks in the evening.
- Attractions Yes, the resort boasts a white sand beach and lake for fishing, windsurfing, kayaking, paddle boarding (with Paddle to the Core) and more. Electric boats are even available. The grounds include jogging paths. Bicycle rentals are offered, and there is a sports court with a putting green as well as short-court tennis, paddle tennis, basketball and volleyball.
- Pool Yes. There are two spacious swimming pools (including a wading area and water slide) heated year-round with beautifully landscaped decks. There is also a gorgeous white sand beach.
- Health Club or Fitness Equipment Yes. It is fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio and strength-building equipment as well as free weights.
- Spa Yes,Spa Moulay offers multiple types of massage therapy and services. The spa also has a full-service salon.
- Shops Yes, The Souk, a food store and Karima for fine resort wear. There is also shopping available at the nearby Village at Lake Las Vegas.
- Wedding Services Yes, there is a wedding gazebo in the Andalusian Garden.
- Business Center Yes. The 24-hour business center has a color printer, copier and computer.
- Convention Rooms Yes, more than 54,000 square feet of function space is available, including a 25,000-square-foot boardroom and 25 breakout rooms.
- Child-care Facilities Yes, there is The Westin Kids Club.
- Room Service Yes. There is 24-hour room service.
Pets Allowed Yes (a $35 cleaning fee will be charged per stay).
- In-Room Internet Access Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel Amenities Concierge, dry cleaning and laundry service, luggage service, maid service, complimentary daily newspaper delivery, safety deposit box and wake-up calls.
- Parking Garage No, but free parking available in the parking lot. Valet parking is also available for a fee.
- RV Park RVs and boats are permitted to park in the guest parking lot.
- Shuttle Service to the airport No.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip Yes. Complimentary shuttle service is available to The Westin Las Vegas, which is located near the Strip. Inquire at the resort for a schedule.
- Standard Room Amenities Air conditioning, radio/alarm clock, flat-screen TV, Keurig coffeemaker, desk, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, in-room video games (for a fee), on-command movies, telephone, voice mail and toiletry items.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Yes.
- Check-in Time 4 p.m.
- Check-out Time Noon.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room 21.
- Policies Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental Charges The resort requires a credit card for incidental charges.
- Resort Fee The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has a $22.00 per room, per night resort fee. Tax may or may not be included. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
- Unlimited use of the fitness center.
- Toll-free calls.
- Intra-resort shuttle.
- Concierge assisted boarding passes.
- Secure golf bag storage.
- Scheduled recreation and pool activities.
- Wireless internet access (guest room only).
- Daily newspaper delivery.