What is the VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub
Experience spellbinding Las Vegas fine dining with a view to match at the new VooDoo Steak, the Las Vegas steakhouse atop the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino. Alive with mystical sights, sounds and flavors, VooDoo Steak will cast you under its spell! Situated high above Las Vegas on the 50th and 51st floors of the Rio Las Vegas Masquerade Tower, VooDoo Steak provides a breathtaking view of the city that’s perfect for an intimate, inviting candlelit meal. VooDoo Steak’s brand of Las Vegas fine dining includes two tiers of premium quality beef: Rio Premium Reserve and Rio Las Vegas Dry-Aged. The menu also includes favorites with a French-Creole flair. In addition to steaks, this Las Vegas steakhouse has expanded its menu with side dishes for sharing, new appetizers, a completely revised dessert menu and fun new specialty cocktails.
VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub Details
- Hours of operation: Open nightly from 9 p.m. – close.
- Cover price: Front of the Line admission from $30.00. VIP table and bottle packages available from $300.
- Payment information: Cash, all major credit cards.
- Location: Inside the Rio, 51st floor.
- Music: Top 40, hip-hop and dance music.
- Resident DJs: DJ Scotty Boy, Jeff G, Mike Toast, CB Shaw.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Dress to impress. No hats, white t-shirts, tank tops, baggy pants, shorts, sandals, flip flops, white tennis shoes, athletic or gym wear of any type.
- Occupancy: 750.
- Parking: Parking located in garages at the front and rear of the Rio hotel-casino. Valet parking at the Rio.
- Reservations: Yes, call (866) 983-4279.
- Seating: Yes, general admission before 10 p.m. and VIP after 10 p.m.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Located outside of restrooms.
- Special events:
- Wednesday: Latin night.
- Thursday: Live music night.
- Sunday: Latin night and VooDoo Sindustry Sundays.